Monday, May 18, 2015

Debbie Railey, Realtor, Home Finders Colorado, Woodland Park CO Pikes Peak Area 80863 Review


Review
Jm84mcclure-  reviewed Debbie Railey 05/17/2015 (Helped me sell a home)


"Deb is awesome to work with. She helped us sell our home back in April of 2013. Within 16 days our home was under contract. Deb is very knowledgeable. She knows her job very well & definitely does her best to negotiate for your best interest. Deb works her butt off & goes way above & beyond."

About Debbie Railey
I have been a licensed real estate professional for over 41 years between Texas and Colorado. My primary focus is in residential … consulting with buyers and sellers of single family, as well as, multi-family housing … though my earlier years of experience also included the commercial sale of medical buildings, as well as, property management and leasing. My 'first love' was and remains to be real estate!

Whether you are a … first-time home buyer … or an experienced home buyer … or an investor of real estate … or a seller in today's marketplace that might be bringing many challenges your way, I am committed to earning your confidence in my being your trusted real estate consultant. My dedication and knowledge can surpass the often complex details of selling or buying in today's environment. As a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), I have trained extensively to understand the options, solutions, and effective methods for dealing with homeowners facing hardships. I would love to talk with you about your goals with real estate and would love to work with you in meeting those goals and desires. Your success is my goal!

As a full service real estate broker, I service all of El Paso County and Teller County … from the 'Greater Colorado Springs' areas and up 'Ute Pass' through Manitou Springs, Cascade, Chapita Park, Green Mountain Falls and entering Teller County into Woodland Park, Divide, and Florissant. I am grateful to be doing what I love in these amazing beautiful communities throughout the Pikes Peak region.

Give Debbie Railey a call to discuss your real estate goals at 719-648-9903. 
Visit www.ColoradoSpringsAreaHomeHub.com







No comments:

Post a Comment